Benefit From the Boomerang Effect
Retargeting delivers your marketing campaign directly to targeted visitors of your site. By placing your message on other sites prospective students visit earlier in the college search process, you generate higher conversion rates and lower student recruitment costs.
How it Works
- A potential student, parent, or counselor looks at a targeted area of your website. The visitor is tagged, and a passive cookie is placed in their browser.
- After the potential student leaves your site, we reengage them by delivering custom ads on the various brand-safe websites they visit next.
- The visitor sees your ad on other sites and is delivered your targeted message based on the areas of your site they’ve already expressed interest in. For example, if they’ve been to the financial aid page, they’ll be delivered creative about your scholarships or tuition assistance programs.
- We also customize the landing pages based on the creative. For example, if they’ve visited your admission page, they can be taken to an inquiry form after clicking on your customized admissions ad.
We can measure actions and conversions in several ways, such as when they click on your ad or if they’ve seen an ad, but later visit your website though search, as opposed to clicking.
Experience Immediate Results with Your Most Valuable Audience
What to look for and expect from Retargeting programs with Carnegie
Better Performance In...
- Return visitors to your site
- Engagement level of return visitors
- Trademark name search
- Next level conversions
- Frequency of message to the right audience
- Effectiveness with ads appearing on the sites your visitors choose to visit
- Return on investment with budget-minded campaigns optimized for results
... plus, Retargeting serves as one of the best strategies for combating stealth appicants.