CollegeXpress Lead Service
Gain a Competitive Advantage
As online information becomes more abundant and stealth applicants increase, the challenge is to identify the students gathering their own information and assess their level of intent. Being able to reach the right students at the right time gives you a competitive advantage.
CollegeXpress offers a great opportunity to shape your class, increase applications, and matriculate students! Identify stealth applicants much earlier in the process and conduct targeted outreach to generate leads.
- Automatically receive student leads who have indicated your school as a top choice
- Search our database of over 3.5 million current high school students based on a variety of criteria
- Identify students who have indicated competitor schools as one of their top choices and market to them
- Easily create custom outreach messages and send with the click of a button
- Get real-time reporting and performance statistics to measure results
Millions of students have accessed our CollegeXpress system (via CollegeXpress.com) to conduct college and scholarship searches—new users are joining daily!
"CollegeXpress has allowed us the opportunity to reach prospective students in a unique and inviting way. Different than typical searches, e-mails are sent via CollegeXpress and we aren't purchasing a large quantity of names that we'll never convert. With the robust volume of names available via CollegeXpress, I highly recommend it to other admissions offices."
Christopher Coons, Assistant Vice President of Enrollment, Mercyhurst University
How It Works
- College-bound students identify their top college choices, including your institution. We capture their demographic and interest information.
- You access the student database anytime through our easy-to-use Web portal and download student information for your marketing efforts.
- You search our entire database to create a target list and generate a specific e-mail outreach. Respondents to your message become your leads for ongoing communication.