Junior Digital Advertising Associate
Carnegie Dartlet is looking for a motivated full-time Junior Paid Search Digital Marketing Associate to join our Digital Services division. This position is located in our Westford, Massachusetts, office.
As a Junior Paid Search Digital Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for managing the creation, successful implementation, and ongoing optimization of digital display and PPC campaign activities for our education clients. This entry-level position will solidify your knowledge of all critical components of digital marketing in the higher education space.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Strategy, you will work closely with our entire Digital Marketing team on the day-to-day management of your clients’ campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing/Yahoo) and social media platforms (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative/copy, review and analysis of website performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns
- Data compilation and creation of detailed campaign monthly performance and trend reports with actionable insights and recommendations
- Create, coordinate, and QA all aspects of client tracking codes on site
- Assist with campaign strategy development, including proposal development
- Provide analysis for campaigns from Google Analytics
- Work on special projects as needed to support the Digital team
- Be a team player who enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment!
- Bachelor's degree, Marketing preferred
- Knowledge or demonstrated interest in search marketing landscape
- 1 year or less of demonstrable success in digital advertising campaign management (or relevant experience)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel—imperative skill for position
- Attention to detail a must
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Solid data analysis experience
- Energy and enthusiasm for the success of our clients
- Experience managing campaigns in search engines and/or social media platforms a plus
- Familiarity with Acquisio or other reporting software a plus
Here’s why you should work for us:
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
About Carnegie Dartlet:
For more than 30 years, Carnegie Dartlet has been a leader in higher education marketing and recruitment solutions. With access to more college-bound students than any other company, we help colleges and universities meet their enrollment goals. Our cutting-edge digital marketing capabilities deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email email@example.com. No phone calls, please.