International Recruitment (AC&U)
AC&U Reaches Students & Counselors
- 65,000 circulation and 200,000+ readers
- Over 2,300 locations in more than 175 countries
- CIS network of secondary, DOD, and IB schools; advising centers; agencies; libraries; and embassies
- Promotion includes in-school posters and a counselor survey
- Free college profile on CollegeXpress.com, offering students one-click access to your website and online app
- Eligibility for the annual $10,000 scholarship
AC&U is the premier resource for colleges looking to recruit international students to study abroad.
Introduce international students to your institution
- Circulation of 65,000 magazines reaching over 200,000 students
- Delivered to 2,300 international locations in 175 countries
- Distribution through our network of secondary, Department of Defense, and International Baccalaureate schools; advising centers; agencies; libraries; and embassies
- Participation includes a customized online school profile on ACUInfo.com, part of our leading student portal CollegeXpress, giving students one-click access to your website and online application
AC&U is published in partnership with the Council of International Schools (CIS), and we encourage all participants to be CIS members. Visit cois.org for membership information and an application.
Keep your international prospects engaged
Through AC&U, you’ll get in front of hundreds of thousands of international students. But don’t stop there—let us help you build a relationship with your prospects by immediately following up with them through our Custom Response Lead Nurturing Service.
We can help you with your international student recruitment. Contact us to get started!
Browse current edition of AC&U