The Project Coordinator will coordinate key client projects and serve as direct support to Carnegie Dartlet Account Managers. The Project Coordinator must be adept at multitasking and will perform a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis to ensure successful project completion. To succeed in this role, you will have excellent time management and communication skills, and have the ability to collaborate well within a team environment to deliver results on firm deadlines.
- Support Account Managers with operational tasks and various project-related initiatives
- Create and assign tasks to team members and update internal project management system to ensure efficient internal workflows
- Schedule calls/meetings between team members and with clients
- Create call agendas and meeting recap summaries
- Develop/update project schedules and media plans
- Enter contracts and input monthly actual campaign spends
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Assist in preparing campaign result summaries for select accounts
- Support creative development process including creative requests, appropriate proofing, internal routing, and pushing through to outside vendor production or internal teams
- Responsible for final review and quality control of client deliverables
- Manage information flow within the team and ensure team meets deadlines and launches campaigns on time
- Monitor project progress
- 1 year or less of demonstrable success in project management (or relevant experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize your own responsibilities as well as keep team members on task
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Marketing or Advertising
- Basic understanding of various traditional and digital marketing tactics a plus
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management software tools (Asana) a plus
Why You Should Work for Us:
Okay, now that you’ve read all the technical stuff…
Looking for a welcoming, upbeat company that supports your professional growth and puts you on the cutting edge of the higher education marketing industry? You should join us! We’re a fast-growing, innovative team within a well-established company with an unmatched reputation.
Besides getting to do work we’re passionate about, here are some of our favorite parts about working at Carnegie Dartlet:
- Growing company with a family feel
- Reverse commute from Boston—avoid the traffic!
- Flexible work environment
- Fun office events and laid-back culture
- Half-day summer Fridays
- Industry exposure through Carnegie Dartlet's blog, social media, and other forums
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
- Open work space promoting collaboration and team learning
About Carnegie Dartlet:
Our team is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about our clients’ goals. We are looking for innovators who can contribute great ideas to our organization. Carnegie Dartlet embraces and affirms diversity of every kind. We are an equal opportunity employer who believes passionately in the power of human connection, knowing that we are strongest when we bring a breadth of perspectives and experiences to our work. We celebrate differences within our team and actively promote inclusion in our workplace.
For more information or to submit your cover letter and résumé, please email email@example.com. No phone calls, please.